12.1" FPV display
12.1" FPV display specifically designed for FPV purposes as this display will not go "blue screen" when the wireless signal drops out for a few seconds. This is the first ground station monitor, designed specially for FPV outdoor use. With its high resolution (800*600), high contrast ratio (900:1) and brightness of 400cd/ ㎡ this is really the best choice for the FPV flyer who chooses to fly with a monitor instead of goggles.
Finally a display which is still 4:3 aspect ratio. See the images below.
Sun shade is included to improve the FPV experience.
The monitor is equipped with 1/4-20 thread mounting hole on the back, so it can be easily mounted on a tripod.
- Panel size: 12.1 inch
- Panel type: TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800×600
- Backlight: LED
- Horizontal frequency range: 30～ 60 kHz
- Field frequency range: 50 ～75 Hz
- Dot pitch: 0.3075（W）×0.3075（H）mm
- Display ratio: 4:3
- Brightness: 330cd/㎡
- Contrast ratio: 900 :1
- Response time: 15 ms
- Viewing angle: 70°/70°(L/R) 50°/70°（U/D)
- Power requirement, input voltage: DC 12V +/- 20% middle pin positive
- Power consumption: ≦ 8.5W
- Operation temperature range: -20℃～60℃
- Storage temperature range: -30℃～70℃
- Dimension Unit size: 300（L)×247 (W)×55 (H) mm
- Unit weight: 1120 g